Tuesday, June 02, 2015
Our little man
I love this picture!! It shows exactly where Nicholas is right now...right in between being a boy and a young man. He still loves to snuggle and get lots of love from his mom and dad but then other times he has that cool aloofness of a teenager. I am so impressed with him lately and how responsible he is. He has been keeping up with his schoolwork all on his own, playing lacrosse and actually has a job now too. He's timekeeper at the rink once a week and then stays for an extra hour helping the little boys during their hockey practice. We've been told he's wonderful with the little ones which doesn't surprise us at all. He was also hired to work at a birthday party this Saturday for a bunch of little boys. He's going to organize a street hockey game and some other activities. He also mows the lawn for us each week. At just 13 years old he's able to take all this on with such ease and maturity. We're raising a wonderful young man I tell you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!!!