Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Julia's 14th birthday!

Ok Ok...I won't say "I can't believe Julia's 14!!"...I'll just move on with her birthday post...

So my beautiful, talented and extremely funny little girl had her 14th birthday on Sunday.  She had an awesome day!  We started with breakfast of course at her favorite place, J.D.'s, for her traditional chocolate chip pancakes...


Then back home to open her birthday gifts...





Vera Bradley...






Tickets to see Wicked!!  I'm excited about that one...


Then some of her friends came over for some fun...



We took them to dinner at Hibachi...




Then back home for her birthday cupcakes that she made and decorated all on her own!  Aren't they so pretty?...




They played capture the flag and manhunt, swam in the pool, watched a movie and fell asleep quite late.  A good time was had by all.  Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!  (She promised me she would stay 14 for at least another 364 days.)