Fast forward to the second half of this year when Nicholas comes home to say that he was in Studio Art for the last two terms. Now this is the same fast paced demanding art class Julia did. And Julia is quite the artist so needless to say I was quite nervous about him being in that class. I actually told him to drop out and find something else. He said no and that he would stick with it.
And he did...and he really surprised me!!!
I have no idea how he made this contraption but it's really cool...
And look at this...the Chick-fil-A logo...how awesome is that???
And this cracked me up. He said, "Look Mom...it's mushrooms"...
"and cherries!!!" Two in one artwork!! Haha!!
And this is just soooo my boy. These are literally THE most important things to him...
Remote control for gaming, headphones for music, hockey puck for his passion for hockey and his phone. : )
That boy of ours is full of surprises.




