Today Danny and I spent the day at the beach...alone...with no kids...and it was great!!! Our kids really don't like the beach and therefore it can be quite painful to drag them along. I would much rather plant myself in a chair under an umbrella with a pile of magazines and my Diet Pepsi and RELAX. If the kids were there they'd be complaining it was too hot...or too windy...or that we didn't have anything good to eat...or they were bored...and what time are we leaving. So nope...the kids were busy with their own activities today and we enjoyed the beach.
And one more thing...it really can be nice having a kid with a license. I know I'm a total worrywart over it but it does come in handy like today. We got to enjoy the beach and Nicholas got to drive his sisters all over the place. : )
