Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Judges Critiques


Julia finally, finally, finally got fabulous critiques from all three judges at her last dance competition at Nexstar....and Kerry got the credit she deserves for her brilliant choreography.

Listening to judges critiques can be frustrating to say the least.  Either they make a million stupid corrections on choreography they know nothing about or sound bored and monotone.  But not this time!! This time all three recognized her artistry and technique and the incredible choreography.  Their comments were wonderful and supportive and inspiring.

"Love your maturity in your performance."

"I feel like you're in your own league this weekend. I feel like nobody even has come close to what you are doing on stage today."

"Love how you are setting the tone with your artistry."

"Nice creativity in the choreography."

"Wow. Great choreography. Nice extension, control. Wow. Nice job."

"Nice. Really strong technically trained dancer."

"Way to story-tell."

"Beautiful moments here."

"This is my type of dance."

"I feel like this is totally 'World of Dance', mainstream choreography."

"Well done. That was amazing."