We just got back from our second studio competition at Nexstar in Providence. It was a great weekend of dancing for our girls. They were amazing as always!!
The best part of the weekend for me was Julia placing 2nd for her Voices solo!! Out of 45 solos. Yay!! I absolutely love that solo! So well deserved! She got a Diamond award, placed first in her open category and won a Power Pack invitation too...
2nd place Julia
3rd place Alyssa (NEDA)
4th place Emma (NEDA)
7th place Brenna (NEDA)
Kerry's proteges...Julia and Emelia...
I loved that these little cuties came to watch Julia's solos...
Julia and Miss Hope...
I loved that these little cuties came to watch Julia's solos...
Julia's lyrical acro dance was gorgeous!
My pretty girl with her sweet friends and Miss Hope...
Julia and Miss Hope...
Gianna and her bestie Savannah...
Julia and Catherine...
And this guy sat through two days of dancing and loved every minute of it. He's such a supportive boyfriend...
That little door...oh my goodness...silly story and I'm still laughing...
and all those drinks...waited forever for food but we were well hydrated for sure...
Julia accepting the first place award for her lyrical acro "How Great Thou Art"...
OVERALL RESULTS:
Dangerous - High Gold
Voices - Diamond, 1st in category, Power Pak Award, 2nd overall
How Great Tho Art: 1st place
Unite: 5th place
Tango: 1st place
Rescue Me: 2nd place
Chaplin: 3rd place
Mai Oui: 3rd place
Titanic: 1st place
Clark Kent: 1st place
Traditions: 1st place











