Friday, April 24, 2020

Long ago

My friend sent these pictures to us last night during our weekly zoom call.  Some I had never seen before.  It really feels like a lifetime ago.  I remember what we were doing and where we were in all of the pictures except this first one.  I don't even remember those clothes but I was told we were at Marcy's bridal shower.  We were about 22 or 23 in this picture...


And here we are 30 years later...still great friends! 


Here we're headed out for a night on the town...probably to Boston.  I do remember wearing that outfit and actually remember that picture being taken. I think I look kind of cute! (I'm in the middle by the way)...


Look how young Patty and I look in this picture!  Wow!!  And Patty's Dad!  He was such a wonderful man and the best Dad...


Me and Michele.  I'm not sure where this was taken but I do remember that top.


This picture cracks me up!  I'm giving Michele (who was taking the picture) the finger!  Bad girl!  Haha!!  We had rented a house on the Cape for the week and were taking a day trip over to the Vineyard.  Such a fun week!  So many awesome funny memories!!


I think this was my high school graduation party...


So glad I'm still in touch with everyone.  Such great memories!