Monday, June 15, 2020

Sandy

I can't even believe I'm writing this. I lost my dear friend Sandy.  My bestie for over forty years.  She befriended me in the 8th grade and it has been true blue friendship ever since.


 She was an extraordinary artist (I bought this one!)...


A lover of galleries and museums...


and of dogs too (especially her own beloved Bassets and Beagles)...


Who was an advocate for all animals...who worked for the Humane Society for many years...


Who had the sunniest disposition EVER with THE most infectious smile...


Who was a friend to ALL and a strong believer in equality and human rights...


Who was THE biggest BOSTON sports fan...


and THE most loving soul there ever was...


That in a nutshell is my best friend Sandy.  

A Boston-bred, Kentucky loving, kick ass friend. 

I will love you and miss you all the days of my life.  

xoxo