Monday, July 13, 2020

A Time for Joy

I found a book of daily affirmations in my Mom's bedside drawer.  I love that we both kept a book of daily affirmations and both of us folded over the corner of the pages that we loved!  And ironically...her book is called "Time for Joy" : )

This is for today...


I've had to endure losing two loved ones within just four months of each other...on top of all this Covid stuff.  There are times when I feel completely and totally overwhelmed with sadness.

I read this affirmation this morning and it definitely gave me peace.  I already knew all this because my Mom always said to us "things will always be better in the morning".  And that I know for sure.

The sun will always rise in the morning...no matter what's going on in your life or the world.

Always.

Thanks Mama!  I love you!