Friday, August 21, 2020

Behind the scenes and other happenings

These are some behind the scenes pictures from Julia's photo shoot the other day...


Danny was the assistant...







Julia with Danny's friend, TC.  He is so talented!!


In other happenings...Gianna spent the past three days on Block Island with her friends Sam and Caroline. She said she had fun but that's about all I got out of her...


And Julia and I just did a second tour of UNH today.  It was really hot...like 90's hot...and of course wearing masks makes it even hotter.  We weren't allowed to go inside any of the buildings so that makes it a bit harder to decide if you like it there or not. We were there a year ago and after touring so many other colleges we both don't really remember what the inside of the buildings looked like.  Oh well.  She still likes it there but I think Sacred Heart and Endicott are still her favorites.  We go back to Endicott for a second look next week.  Very excited about that because it's my favorite campus!


That's Julia in front of UNH's nursing building.  It looks nice from the outside : )