We had a very nice Thanksgiving yesterday in Marshfield...
I'm thankful to have all three children with us to celebrate the holiday. Although I'm not so sure how thankful Nicholas is to be home. I think getting the first taste of freedom living on his own, new friendships and playing hockey as a full time job was pretty sweet. It abruptly came to a halt when they were on their way to Pennsylvania for a 4-day trip to play a bunch of games and they had to turn the bus around and head back to VT. Not exactly sure what the heck happened, but I'm positive that Covid once again reared its ugly head. Not one kid has been sick on either team so that wasn't it. I think someone had a problem with them traveling and complained. We're not sure what is in store for the team now. We'll just have to wait and see how it will play out like everything else in our lives. It's just plain old difficult for everyone.
And exciting news!! Julia was accepted to her very first college in the nursing program!! This is a safety school for her but still very exciting!!
At least we know she's going to college! : )



