Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day

We got to see The Boy yesterday.  He had a game not too far from home so we took advantage of that and drove up to see him.  Unfortunately he was back up goalie for that game but honestly it's easier for me to watch that way.  I get so stressed when he's in net!  We watched him warm up with the team which was fun.  I got some pictures and videos.  Then after the game he went to dinner with us.  I got my Nicholas fix and my Nicholas hugs which means everything to me.  I just miss his daily presence in my life so much that it hurts. But I know he'll be home soon enough. 

Super cute story. When we got to the restaurant, Nicholas gave me a Valentine's Day card.  


I noticed these bumps...



Again...the bumps? 


He got me a card with braille!  Oh my goodness we got a good laugh over that.  He said he was wondering why it had bumps on it and said all the cards were really picked over.  Well I guess so!  Haha!!!  He is just too cute! I will treasure it forever! 

Danny got me a beautiful bouquet of yellow flowers as he knows that's my favorite color...and we went to dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant we just heard about...


Typical Gianna humor...no she doesn't really mean that...it's actually a very funny story...


And I love how both Nicholas and Julia always think they're my favorite child...


And finally The Boy in action...












I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day weekend.  Just being with my four loves is all I need.