Friday, June 18, 2021

Julia's last dance recital

Julia had her very last dance recital...number 15!! And...our girl was on the cover of the program!!  



We were asked to write a short bio about our girls for Facebook and Instagram. So based off what the other mom's wrote about their seniors last year, this is what I wrote.  What I didn't realize was this year's moms wrote more sophisticated bios including praise for all the dance teachers.  And I wrote that Julia loves her cats, babysitting and eating at Chipotle!!  Haha!!  Oh did I get a good belly laugh over it!  I didn't realize it would be in the program too!! Oh well...



Sisters...


and Sisters...


Ready for a Miracle...


Girls of Cabaret...Julia & Savannah...

Carry Me Home...very proud of Gianna's dancing too...




Julia & Alyssa...15 years dancing together...


Miss Stephanie...


Miss Hope...


Brenna...


Her loyal friend Ally...


Sisters again...


Layla...


All the graduating seniors...


Julia's very first recital at 4 years old...


to her very last recital at 18 years old.


What a tremendous ride it's been.  So many lifelong friendships have been made.  We will be forever grateful to our NEDA family.  

Having fun before the curtains open...


My view from backstage...


Julia's 15 year award...