I had another super fun girls getaway with my besties from high school. This time we went to Narragansett and it was gorgeous! We started our weekend at the Coast Guard House...
We had a great table right by the ocean...
It was also Michele's birthday so we celebrated with some cake when we got back to the rental house...
And look at that cake!!! It was so good!!
We went for a short walk over to the private beach and along the way we found this street!! In honor of my Dad...
I found my dream home. If I lived there I would never leave those chairs...
We spent a rainy afternoon in Newport. We had a great lunch at a cozy restaurant. The rain stopped just long enough for us to walk around and do a little shopping...
We played games back at the house each night. On our last night we had dinner here...












