Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Candid professional pics from Hall of Fame Nationals

I love all these professional pictures from nationals!  This was taken backstage right before she danced...


Waiting for the senior solo awards to begin...


Julia being called up for top 5!! What an incredible moment!!


This was the top 5 (actually 7 because of two ties) being told they would be re-competing in the solo showdown...


Getting the crowns ready for all the showdown contestants...


Savannah and Julia backstage before the awards...


Such a cute picture of Savannah when her name was announced as the teen winner!  Honestly...this is what she looks like all the time though...


Julia lining up for the senior solo awards...


She was just so honored to be on that stage!! 


Winning 1st place for acro...



Gianna and Miss Hope...


1st place for production...




My pretty girl watching the dancers from backstage...



Accepting an award for one of her group dances...


I love these two pictures of Gianna...



I'm still patiently waiting for all the videos. I've been told I'll have them soon...