Monday, July 26, 2021

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Auntie Louise's 91st birthday this past weekend and it was such a great day! She is so on the ball and full of energy.  It truly seems impossible that she is actually 91.  I think she might be lying!  If I'm still here at 91, I want to be like her!!  She's the best!


Danny's Auntie Dolly (his mom's sister)…


The remaining three of his mom's sisters...Auntie Louise, Auntie Cecile and Auntie Dolly...


Danny's siblings Peter & Diane...


His mom's only brother, Uncle Frank, giving his sister a warm hug...

And this killed me...Uncle Frank with his brother-in-law Uncle Connie...



They held hands for the longest time...it was so sweet!!! 


Danny's cousins Tommy and Michael...



Oh my goodness...they had all these push carts at the house for making hot dogs, burgers, sausages, French fries and fried dough! I've been dreaming of fried dough for a while now and couldn't believe it! Someone must be listening to me from above...yum!



The sweetest man alive...Uncle Connie. He's in his mid-90's now but completely with it and so full of life.  He always holds your hand and looks you right in the eye when he speaks to you.  Such a lovely man.  He gives you advice with every conversation...mostly about what is important in life...family and friends...and always about being happy and enjoying the life you have.  In the end that's all that matters, right?  



Danny with his cousin Pat from California...


It was a great day!!