Friday, July 29, 2022

Cape Cod

Danny and I spent the past five days at our new favorite place, Nauset Beach Inn, in Orleans. This was our view every day from just outside our room...

Monday nights they have live music. We got some fried food and ice cream...





Walk across the lawn to this little path and it takes you directly to the beach...


The beach is perfect...so clean...no seaweed or rocks...


I think I have some kind of weird allergic reaction to the ocean/sun...my bottom lip swells up every time I go to the beach and sit in the sun!  But only at the beach...not by my pool or anywhere else.  I have full lips to begin with so it looks a little crazy until I ice it down. Women pay big bucks for full lips and I get mine for free!! : ) 


Almost done with this book...


I loved the movie...but I wish I read the book first.  




We had a relaxing and very yummy meal here...




We picked a great week with perfect beach weather!!