Monday, May 01, 2023

May 1st College Decision Day

Gianna has decided to go to Sacred Heart University! And she received a dance scholarship!



It's such a beautiful campus and a wonderful college! It was my favorite campus (other than Endicott) since day one of looking at schools back when I took Julia on her tours. It was originally Julia's number one choice, but the cost was too high so she ended up choosing Endicott (which she also loved just as much). It was so hard to let SHU go. I loved it so much that it was the first college I took Gianna to see, even though I knew the cost would be high. Turns out she received enough money (after I went back to ask for more) and it was equal to her other choice, Quinnipiac. She had a tough decision between the two, but ended up choosing SHU...and I am so incredibly happy and excited for her!!!  I can picture her there way more than I can picture her at Quinnipiac. QU did have her program and offered her a great scholarship, but she just didn't love the campus. Anyway...YAY!!!  She's planning to study Health Science with a Radiography track. 

Just look at how beautiful it is!  Literally not a blade of grass out of place! 





An awesome college adventure awaits!!