Friday, July 14, 2023

Wisdom Teeth round two

Round Two for the Digiacomo wisdom teeth extraction. Why did God make wisdom teeth if they just have to be removed for most people?  It's expensive, stressful and painful. It was Nicholas' turn yesterday to have his removed. Gianna will have hers out in a few weeks too and Julia had hers out in high school. I feel so bad for them. I remember all too well having mine out and it wasn't fun. But once they're out, you can just forget about them and not have to deal with the discomfort of infections, etc. 

Before we left, I saw a car pull up and a man walk up to me with these...


They're from his girlfriend! I proceeded to walk into the house and burst into tears!  Just so incredibly thoughtful...but most of all it made me realize someone loves him as much as I do! I've officially turned into my mother...crying at the drop of a hat over everything!! Haha!! 

Feeling no pain right after...


and so gross...they are HUGE!! 


We went to the pharmacy to get his meds. While I was in there, I bought him a gallon of vanilla ice cream and a spoon so he could eat something in the car. Poor kid was starving. It was an adventurous day...let's just say that.  

Round Three with Gianna today as we head back to that same office for her consultation.  Ugh. 

P.S. Although I hate seeing them stressed and in pain, I do love taking care of my babies through it all. I thrive on being a nurturing Mom. It's what makes me the happiest. I truly hope my children remember that feeling and have it with them forever.