Yesterday I took a ride up to Endicott and had such a nice afternoon for myself! I went up to watch the student choreography showcase. It was so good! These were my four favorite dancers.
Kya was amazing! She was on the dance team last year but decided it wasn't for her. This is her thing for sure...
Another favorite was Amanda. She currently is on the dance team with Julia. She did an instrumental version (violin & piano) to The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. It was so beautiful that it moved me to tears...
This girl, Maria, used to compete against Julia back in the day. She was stunning as well...
And this girl, Katherine, is such an artist. What a fabulous performer! She really told her story through her movement and expression. I just loved her...
Julia had already seen the show the night before with her dance team and had to go to the men's basketball game which was at the same time as the show I was going to. However, she's sick at the moment with bronchitis/pneumonia so she wasn't performing with them. After the dance show was over, I went to watch the second half of the basketball game. I made it just in time to see the dance team perform at halftime. This is a quick clip of one of the sidelines. So strange to watch them without Julia...
Then Julia and I went to grab a quick dinner at Hale Street. She's making her funny face because I was sending it to Gianna...
I love that Julia is so close to home that I can make those spontaneous visits! Anytime I can be on the Endicott campus I'm happy!
Nicholas was at the University of Michigan this weekend playing two games. That's where his cousin Justin goes to school. It was so awesome that Justin went to his game on Saturday! That made my heart so happy!
My handsome boy...
.jpg)





