Saturday, February 24, 2024

New hobby

Now that I have more free time these days as our three kids are away at college, I've been trying to find some hobbies to keep me busy in my free time.  I love the Diamond Art kits...



I've done a bunch of those and currently working on one now. But I wanted to try something different. So as I was walking the aisles of my favorite store, Hobby Lobby, I discovered these dollhouse kits. There are lots of them...


I've always been obsessed with dollhouses since I was a little girl. I was a little hesitant to buy it wondering if I would be able to do it myself or if I would get super frustrated with all the little pieces. But I was amazed that I could actually do it and it was so much fun to do!!

Look at my first attempt!


I think it came out good! I literally assembled every last thing in that tiny room!!

Now I'm working on this one. (This is just a picture of what it will look like when I'm done)...


Some kits are really big so I decided to start out with the smallest one and work my way up to the bigger ones. I'll post this new room when I'm done!