The girls moved out of their dorms...
Ugh. That makes me so sad because these past four years have meant everything to her. She has absolutely loved her time at Endicott. As I've said so many times before...it was THE best decision she has ever made. Gianna also had a fabulous first year at Endicott. Transferring to Endicott was THE best decision she has ever made too.
This is only part of the stuff they brought home...
Julia had already brought some things home previously and some of it is out of view of the camera. Ugh. It took days to get that stuff out of there and put away. I get so stressed out with clutter and messes!
Nicholas got home on Thursday. Now our house is full once again. I love having them all home. I must admit it is an adjustment though...but it's all good. I know these days of having all three kids living at home isn't forever. So I will enjoy it while it lasts. Love my babies.