Saturday, February 07, 2026

Kerry's Birthday

We celebrated Kerry's birthday last weekend in Ogunquit. It was so nice to be with my sisters! Paula made some chicken soup and bread and Kimmy made a delicious cake. 




I made this for Kerry. I found the flowers and card in my favorite store at Disney Springs...


"Blessed are the happiness makers. Blessed are they who know how to shine."

We like to do a little craft when we're together. This time Kerry suggested scribble art...which was my Mom's favorite thing to do. So we each did some scribbles on paper and then exchanged them so we weren't doing our own. Mine turned out like this...


No clue what the heck it is...but then look what happened. I turned it around and look what showed up...


Two cats!! I think Mama was helping me scribble!! I just added some whiskers and a tail on the blue cat. I honestly didn't even see them at first. Mama knows how much I miss Mikey : (

Kimmy's house is so cozy. I love that view out that window...especially with the snow. Here are all of  them. It was very relaxing and so much fun...