This gorgeous birthday girl turned 24 this year...
I think I say this every year but I don't know anyone who loves their birthday as much as Julia! Her friend Ava, who was her co-captain and one of her very best friends at Endicott, is in town staying with us for the weekend. So she joined us for the birthday dinner at Izumi and then cake, ice cream and presents on the porch...
This year I got Julia a bag from LLBean, two books, a candle, the new Moroccan Oil perfume and a gift card to TJMaxx...her favorite place to shop these days. Julia is busy working the night shift in Med-Surg. She's looking forward to coming off nights soon maybe doing something a little different. She's learning so much and "saving her pennies" as my Nana would say by living at home. She has a new boyfriend too...
HAPPY BIRTHAY JULIA!! You are so loved by so many!! I hope this year is a fabulous one!!!