Yesterday I turned a new number that I'm not really liking but hey...I'm still here, right? I started my day with an early breakfast with Julia at First Watch...
and ended the day with dinner at Izumi with Danny, Nicholas and Julia (Gianna had to work).
Just look at all the beautiful heartfelt gifts I received from my little family! Such pretty flowers from Daniel...
Gianna gave me this beautiful mug! She knows I love yellow and the word "joy". Just so thoughtful! She's also getting me some lash serum which I so desperately need at the moment.
This made me cry (of course). It represents the butterfly that came to me that beautiful summer morning...
My girls know me so well...
Julia also gave me this watercolor paint set! I'm so excited!! And a crackling candle that smells sooooo good and some yummy jelly belly candy : ) She knocked it out of the park this year!
My sisters also got me some really fun gifts! Kimmy got me a new miniature house to build! I can't wait to work on it...
And Kerry got me these. I'm not sure what they're called but they're kind of like Colorforms. It's relaxing and fun!