and this gorgeous hunk o' man...
The show was incredible. Danny was so far superior compared to the others. I could not take my eyes off him when he was on stage. His body is amazing...muscles upon muscles...oh my. They did all the best dances from the season plus a few new ones too. They opened with this fun, funky dance that was new. Hok, Jesus, Shauna and Anya are all on tour as well. Hok, Sarah and Dominic did this really fun break dance.
Rumor has it that Hok and Lacey are dating. That's crazy. Hok just seems way too nice for Lacey. I think the "bad" girls always go for the nice guys.
When Lacey and Neil did the "Time" dance in memory of Mia's dad, all the dancers came on stage at the beginning holding bouquets of the plastic flowers and dressed in white. They dropped the flowers all over the stage and then walked off while Neil and Lacey danced. It was so pretty.
Being the good girl that I am I followed the "rules" and didn't bring my camera. But of course everyone else had their cameras! I was so annoyed that I didn't just bring it. We were in the seventh row and could see them sweating we were that close! I think I should just break the rules next time.


