
Today is "brand loyal" edition a.k.a. what brands I can't live without. As I posted previously, I simply love the new Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. I've tried every single deodorant on the market, mens deodorants included, and never has one worked as well as this one.

The other is the #1 stain remover...Shout. It works like a charm...every single time. Even for the Sponge Bob or Spider Man ice cream from the ice cream truck that stains the kids teeth and lips blue for days. Not to mention my little ones nose! She looked like Rudolph but her nose was blue instead of red. But I'm happy to report that it came out of her clothes!
And how can I not mention my absolute favorite breakfast food ~ Frosted Mini Wheats (regular flavor, bite size). Every morning I pour my bowl of cereal and then spoon out a little of the stuff that has settled on the bottom of the bag over the top of my cereal. It makes for yummy, sweet milk. I have all three of my kids eating this cereal now which is very high in fiber. It sticks with you all morning long.

And for more great ideas visit Rocks In My Dryer!