Sunday, August 10, 2008

He's 7...Finally!

I say finally because for the past six months or so we've been listening to..."Am I seven yet?"..."When is my birthday?"..."Is it August yet?"..."What are you getting me for my birthday?"..."When I'm seven..."

Usually I'm all weepy around my kid's birthdays but not this year. We're all very, very happy today has finally arrived! I'm sure in a day or two we'll be hearing, "When I'm eight..."

But how we love our baby boy...



He asked to go to Chuckie Cheese today which we did and had lots of fun playing games and eating pizza.
 

Nicholas is such a smart, loving, and affectionate boy. No one gives better hugs than him. He is quick to laugh and has an infectious smile.


He loves to play sports especially hockey. He loves to use his hands to build Lego's, fix and paint things.



He has a heart of gold and we couldn't be more proud of him.