Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Big Day




I don't like my birthdays anymore. I think the last one I actually looked forward to was 21 so I could be legal. Since then I could care less. But hey, what's the alternative? I'm here, healthy and happy. 

Birthdays make me think about what I've accomplished in my life so far and what I still want to do with my life.

Things like...
Learn to relax and do nothing
Do things I want to do
Master patience
Be an amazing Mom

Travel to:
Italy
France
Cancun (I will never get tired of Cancun.)
Aruba
Greece
and lots of cruises to anywhere and everywhere

And finally in about 15 years or so (after Gianna is done with high school) move out of this kiddie filled neighborhood and move closer to the ocean to live out my years with Danny in peace and quiet.
It's what I crave...peace and quiet.