
For the recipe click here.
On another note...yes the hockey stick part. Gianna is having one heck of a time with the change in the weather. It has gone from the high 70's to a brisk 60 degrees here in New England. The wind has been blowing and it is darn chilly especially in the morning. Gianna just can't understand why she can't wear her shorts. She had preschool yesterday and I wanted to be a good, responsible Mom and dress her appropriately so on went the pants. You would have thought they were burning holes in her legs. Oh the crying and carrying on. I refused to give in and made her go to school with the pants. I had to leave her crying with the teacher. This child is slowing driving me nuts with her clothing and shoe issues. Do we all remember the shoes??? This morning on went the pants again and she cried and cried for almost an hour until she fell fast asleep on her bed from all the crying. I'm exhausted too.