Nana bought Nicholas this fun rocket launcher and that entertained the kids for a really long time.
And our friend Tedy B. came again this year! He is just the nicest guy. He told Danny he had been dreaming about Danny's chicken wings for the past year and couldn't wait to come over and have some more. Danny put a huge bowl of wings in front of him and he went to town eating them. Tedy is wonderful with the kids and had a ball playing with them all day.
I got a picture of him this year. I pretended I wanted a picture of Julia. So sneeky.

The kids got their trophy's at our house because the last game was rained out...I know...hard to believe.
You know it was a great party when it started at 1:00 and everyone left at 8:30 at night. We had to turn the grill back on for seconds of hot dogs and hamburgers. Oh...and we only had one beer left in our fridge.
And the best part of the day for me? When Tedy gave me a big bear hug when he left. Of course his 6 foot 120 pound blonde haired beauty of a wife was next to him so the moment was brief...ahhhhh...
Yes, a good time was had by all.


