Monday, June 08, 2009

Busy June

Last week Gianna had a fun field trip to Capron Park Zoo. Here she is with her best friend from school...

I'm loving my new camera!


Julia had her dance recital Saturday afternoon. She did wonderful of course! She was front and center for her tap routine "Itty Bitty Pretty One". She smiled and looked adorable! Her acro routine, "Hound Dog", went really well too. She had the best headstand and did great on her bridge/backbend kickover, and one-arm cartwheel! So proud of my girl!


Gianna had her gymnastics show and did great too!

The "Smith Forehead" in all its glory...but how cute is she?

Nicholas isn't getting "air" time here but he's busy too. He's been playing baseball (very well) and taking part in hockey clinics on Monday nights. In July, he starts playing hockey games on Monday nights for the summer.

Only a few more weeks of school and then we'll get a bit of a breather before all the summer activities begin! I have to say that I love running here and there watching my kids learn all these new skills. I wish it were me sometimes getting to dance again on stage and walk on the balance beam or hit the baseball. But those days are over for me. That's why it's so fabulous having kids. You can relive all the fun and excitement through them. That's what it's all about.

Life is good right now for all of us.