Monday, August 10, 2009

EIGHT

My baby boy is eight, 8, EIGHT...how in the world did that happen???

We had an all boy party here yesterday (which Nicholas has been wanting for years). Nana made one of her yummy cakes and decorated it just like Nicholas wanted. We also made a chocolate cake too.

The boys had fun swimming, playing football and kickball and riding bikes.




Why eat on the ground when you can eat up here...


He got lots of Bakugon stuff...

Today I picked him and a few friends up early from camp, went to McDonalds for lunch and then back home to swim. Tonight he opened up our presents and really loved everything he got. It was probably the most enthusiastic he has been in a while over presents so that made us happy!



Look at the smile on his face when he opened up this army hat...


Happy Birthday baby boy...please stay eight for a long time!!! I'm not ready for nine!

Oh...and lookie here...I think we have another gymnast on our hands...