Sunday, September 27, 2009

16 years and counting

Friday was our 16th wedding anniversary. Danny bought me some pretty flowers and three cards. He loves buying cards. I usually get one funny one and one serious one. This year I got two funny ones and one serious one. One of the funny ones gave me a good belly laugh. It said:

Sometimes when we're lying in bed, I look over at you and think "I am so lucky." Then you start snoring in that snorty way, and I think, "Well, that's annoying but I'm still lucky."

And his serious cards are seriously good...they always bring tears to my eyes.

Last night we went out alone for the first time in a looooong time. We always have the kids with us or friends coming along so this was very nice...just the two of us. We went out for a nice dinner and then out for more drinks after. Simple but very nice.

Love you Babe!