
Candy
I almost overdosed on Reece's peanut butter cups the other day. I ate one after another after another until I forgot how many I had eaten. Not good. Then I remembered our dentist was doing this...
A Halloween Candy Buyback Program
They were giving $$$$ for candy! It didn't take much to convince them...

to do this. For every pound of candy they turned in they would get $1.00 back. At first, they weren't buying it...so I told them I would match whatever amount they got. So eagerly they dumped almost all their candy into a bag to turn in for cash and other dental goodies (toothbrushes, floss, etc.). They turned in 3 pounds of candy! This meant they had $6.00 to split between the three of them. Not bad. They also got coupons for free slices of pizza at Papa Gino's.
I still can't believe they did it. I know I never would have done it at their age!
So maybe now their Mommy won't look like this...