As Thanksgiving approaches, I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for in my life. I'm thankful I didn't marry Jon Gosselin...the creep. I married a good, honest, mature man who has been by my side for the past 21 years and loves me and his children with all his heart.
I'm thankful for Nicholas' kindness.
I'm thankful for Julia's sweetness.
I'm thankful for Gianna's wonderful sense of humor.
I'm thankful for our little yellow house and this fantastic community we live in.
I'm thankful for my job that allows me to be a stay-at-home Mom.
I'm thankful I can call my boss my good friend.
I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad's unconditional love.
I'm thankful for CeCe's joyful spirit and the love she has for my Dad.
I'm thankful Kerry and I share the same passion for dance as well as the same sense of humor.
I'm thankful for Kimmy who is my rock and is always the voice of reason.
I'm thankful for Ricky's quirky sense of humor and his big heart.
I'm thankful for Paula and Dena for loving my siblings.
I'm thankful for my best friend who lives across the street and all my loyal, wonderful friends who have been by my side since high school.
I'm thankful for my new kitty cat who has helped with the loss of my Lucky boy and keeps me company all hours of the day and night.
And this Thanksgiving, I will give thanks to my good friend, Berta, who is now resting peacefully in heaven. Her friendship was such a gift and I will be eternally grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of her life.
I'm thankful for Nicholas' kindness.
I'm thankful for Julia's sweetness.
I'm thankful for Gianna's wonderful sense of humor.
I'm thankful for our little yellow house and this fantastic community we live in.
I'm thankful for my job that allows me to be a stay-at-home Mom.
I'm thankful I can call my boss my good friend.
I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad's unconditional love.
I'm thankful for CeCe's joyful spirit and the love she has for my Dad.
I'm thankful Kerry and I share the same passion for dance as well as the same sense of humor.
I'm thankful for Kimmy who is my rock and is always the voice of reason.
I'm thankful for Ricky's quirky sense of humor and his big heart.
I'm thankful for Paula and Dena for loving my siblings.
I'm thankful for my best friend who lives across the street and all my loyal, wonderful friends who have been by my side since high school.
I'm thankful for my new kitty cat who has helped with the loss of my Lucky boy and keeps me company all hours of the day and night.
And this Thanksgiving, I will give thanks to my good friend, Berta, who is now resting peacefully in heaven. Her friendship was such a gift and I will be eternally grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of her life.
Happy Thanksgiving