Monday, November 09, 2009

Providence Bruins Game

My handsome boy played between the first and second periods yesterday at the Providence Bruins game. They lost 3-0 but it didn't matter. They had a ball!


I love watching him interact with his little friends. I don't get to see this much. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at school.


How cute are they??? Yes, that's me stuffing my face with popcorn.


And I thought Nicholas had a ball...well the girls had just as much fun. They ate popcorn and cotton candy that turned their tongues, faces and hands BLUE.


My crazy, funny little girl...


Julia chowing a whole bag of cotton candy in 0.6 seconds...I'm not kidding!

Gianna loved her hat. She wore it to school today. She danced and danced to all the fun music and wants to know when she can go to another game!