Saturday, May 22, 2010

Briggs

This picture doesn't have anything to do with Briggs...I just thought it was funny. There are some baby chipmunks that are teasing KoKo by running around the front stairs. Occasionally they stop and look right at him. Lucky, who was an outdoor cat, would have killed them all by now. I'm glad KoKo can't hurt them because they are just so cute.

Yesterday was another glorious day. Gianna and I went to Briggs to buy some flowers, feed the animals and play on the playground...

She says she wants to work here when she's a grown up. She's always talking about her love for animals and how she's going to have two dogs someday. I bet she does.


She loves the new baby pig. The other pig that was there for years has gone to the pastures in the sky...something I haven't shared with Gianna. She would be heartbroken.

Always, always smiling...




She loves playing on this train...


After we went to Bliss for the best peppermint stick ice cream ever...


Gianna asked me how all this ice cream gets in her belly? I know what she meant. Since you don't actually eat it or chew it and it's all melty...mmmm...just soooo good.


And this is how I felt after I finished my ice cream...


Oink...Oink...