Random pictures on my camera...
Julia exhausted after a long day...

Gianna called me upstairs after I had already put her to bed. She had organized all her "friends". I thought it was so funny that I took these pictures. It's kind of creepy if you ask me...

I wouldn't want all these eyes on me while I was trying to sleep...

Nicholas presented his report on Jackie Robinson the other day at school. And what a project it was! On Friday, all the second graders had their reports on display for the parents. He did a great job.

Gianna got her costume the other day for her "Playmates" dance. I'm shocked that she actually put it on AND she really likes it! This is HUGE for her. Although...she hasn't put on the tights yet. Hope that's not a problem. I cannot get over how CUTE she looks in it!

She had fun posing for us...

and posing...

It was a beautiful day today. Pops and CeCe came over for dinner and we ate out on the porch. Danny made another yummy meal and CeCe made a really yummy dessert...it involved fudge of course...
Isn't this a classic Gianna face?

Sweet...

But Gianna just wanted to make faces...