Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

DAD
By Nicholas

Lover of hockey, lacrosse and Lynwoods
Who needs my hugs, my kisses and my love
Who gives me support, hugs and love
Who fears peas, liver and Dance Moms
Who would like to see the Hockey Hall of Fame, Boston Bruins and the Boston Cannons
Who likes to wear shorts, t-shirts and fancy clothes


Dear Dad, 

I love it when we play outside.
You are funniest when you pretend to hit Mom.  (It's not as bad as it sounds...really!)
You are most handsome when you dress up for work.

Love, 
Gianna

Julia gave her Dad four coupons good for...
   1. Mowing the lawn but give me $5.00. (Smart girl!)
   2. Picking basil for dinner.
   3. Taking out the trash on a Tuesday.
   4. Getting the mail.  




Danny's a great Dad, a true family man, and a wonderful husband.  We are lucky.  

And to my Dad...how I wish I could have spent the day with you yesterday.  I walked around the yard looking at my flowers thinking of you.  The impatiens are so beautiful.  Father's Day will never be the same. I love and miss you every single day.