I've been so busy and never had the chance to post Julia's colonial day pictures. The third grade is a wonderful year. They learn all about our town's history and study about the colonial days. For Colonial Day, the kids dress up, learn songs, recite poems and then do some square dancing. It is so cute!!!
Then the kids go back to their classrooms and they show us their "trades". Julia was a "hatter" (a person who makes hats). The kids barter items with their classmates and design their own shop.
My little girl is just the sweetest...I just love her so much...
Now for some random pictures! : )
Rapunzel's arm in a sling...notice the satin ribbon for a sling....only the best will do for Rapunzel!
I came into the house to find this...Gianna at play of course...
Then when I came back downstairs a little later, look who was at the front of the line!
Yes, KoKo. He loves to sit with Gianna's toys when they are all over the floor.
Nicholas just completed his final fourth grade project. Just love those projects!! (Not really.) It was on state national parks. He did Wind Cave National Park. He had to write a paper, do a display board and present it to his class.
He did a great job! And I just love my little man. He is such a love...














