But backing up a bit....two days ago Julia's 3rd grade class got to display their animal habitat projects they worked so hard on. Julia did hers on the white-tailed deer.
She did a great job!
Now back to the classroom parties...Julia's 3rd grade class had ice cream, colored visors and signed t-shirts....
Then it was on to Gianna's 1st grade classroom....they had cupcakes and did a craft...
posing with her best friend Brady....
And then it was over to Nicholas' 4th grade classroom....they had cupcakes, did a gooey craft and also signed some t-shirts....
My boy only has one more year left in elementary school. Oh where does the time go?!?!
Then I had to go back to each classroom to collect my kids...here is the result of all her class signatures...
I take this picture every year...
We have one more year with all three of our babies in one school. Monday is a half day and then it's summer vacation time!!!
I'm looking forward to making our "summer list" for this summer! Here is our list from last year....
We didn't get to some of these things so maybe we'll do them this year? We'll see...



















