Gianna wants a dog in the worst way. She is the biggest dog lover I know. She has piles of dog books, at least 30 or more stuffed dogs, and tons of little plastic dogs. But she wants the real thing. I feel so badly about it because I really, really, really don't want a dog. I love dogs...just not in my house. The thought of a wet, dirty dog running through my house and jumping on my furniture makes me cringe. And a cute little puppy peeing and pooping on my floor or new rug? Ugh! No way!
So here's just one of the many, many notes Gianna leaves for me around the house...(in her handwriting)....
"Oh please can I get a dog! I will do eneything for it! I will pick up its poop. I will walk him. Oh please! Please write back a word I love."
Yes, it pulls at my heartstrings...but enough to get a dog? Eh...probably not.