Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cookies & The Nutcracker

CeCe has started a wonderful tradition with the kids. They make and decorate Christmas cookies and then deliver them to her friends in her building...


Gianna told one of CeCe's friends that she may not want to take any of her cookies because she had been licking the frosting off her platter!  Too cute!




Last night I took my girls to Julia's ballet schools' production of the Nutcracker.  We got all dressed up.  The show was wonderful!!  On our drive home, Gianna said, "Mom, I wish Clara was my sister!"  She said she wanted to watch it over and over and over again.  I'm so glad they both loved it.  I'm sure it also helped that we had front row seats! 








Gianna has been hard at work drawing each of Santa's reindeer...




Their Christmas lists have been finished and sent off with Luke (our Elf on the Shelf) to take to Santa!