I love this bulletin board in her classroom. The kids drew pictures of their families...
Here's Gianna's...I love it!!
Today their classroom had pajama day and hat day!
I cracked up when I saw her wearing her hat like this...
The kids could also bring in a stuffed friend which she was so excited about! She brought in Blaster from G-force...
Then it was off to Julia's 4th grade classroom...
Her desk...
Then Nicholas' 5th grade classroom. Let me tell you...it's tough doing the rounds by myself. I try to spend the same amount of time in each of their classrooms. The great thing about this year is they are all in the same wing! Last year they were in 3 different wings.
Nicholas' class made gingerbread houses...
My boy is such a love. He gave me a big hug when he saw me today. It doesn't bother him to show affection in front of his friends. And as we were walking down the hall to get his sisters, he told me he loved me. Sigh.
Now it's school vacation time!! : )













