Friday, July 12, 2013

Cape Cod part 2

We went to our favorite breakfast place, the Keltic Kitchen, twice this week...


and the kids insisted on getting hot chocolate when it was 90 degrees and the humidity was out of control...


but they didn't care...




The weather this week wasn't the best, but we made the best of it...


I took the girls down by the water for a "photo shoot"...Julia wanted to look like the girls in her Justice catalog...you know the ones...always laughing and looking like they are having so much fun...


They were doing the "laugh"....


It was very funny...


I love this picture...they are so naturally beautiful...



Then they got silly again...


Gianna's faces just crack me up...


We took the kiddies to the inflatable park one cloudy cool day which turned out to be one of their favorite days this week!  One side of the park had water slides and the other side of the park was the dry inflatables.  This rock climbing inflatable was a big hit with Nicholas and Julia.  Julia scaled it with no problem at all...she is so strong!


Nicholas and his beach buddy Dom.  He met Dom down here three years ago and they've been good friends ever since.  Dom, his little brother Santino and their Mom joined us at the park.  It's so nice making friends while you're on vacation....


Nicholas was climbing this thing as fast as possible...when he touched the ground the first words out of his mouth were, "Did I do it faster than Julia"?  It's always a competition with him...


This was hilarious...the gloves were bigger and heavier than her! 



Danny's good friend from hockey has a cottage and boat nearby and took us on a boat ride on the Bass River...


It was so nice!  The kids loved it!  They especially loved it when he went really fast!  Me?  Not so much.  I'm into safety...








The life jackets were a little restricting.  Julia said, "Mom look"...and when I looked at her, she was doing this...


I laughed and laughed until I lost my breath...


And then they all joined in.  I can't even begin to tell you how this picture makes me laugh...it's going on the fridge...that's for sure!


Two movies, mini golfing, a boat ride, inflatable park, Candy Co., eating lots of yummy food, long walks on the beach...it was a great week!