Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve

Boy, did our kids run off to bed tonight!!  I don't ever remember it being this easy!  They were so excited today and couldn't wait for the day to be over!!!  

We went to Auntie Kimmy's for a fun Christmas Eve day brunch and presents... 






Then it was home to make Christmas cookies...
 




Then it was off to a beautiful Christmas mass at our church.  Tedy Bruschi was there which always makes it a bit more fun...for me anyway.  We see them all the time because our kids go to school together but still...he's fun to look at for sure! 

Then it was back home to open a few gifts the kids bought for each other...and sprinkle the reindeer food on the lawn...



and then we ate pizza and watched the Polar Express while all snuggled together on the couch. I love our family Christmas traditions...and I love my little family.  

Merry Christmas Eve...


 The cookies and milk are ready for Santa...