I bought this pretty desk and chair at Target. The desk is only $149.99 which I think is a great price for a nice piece of furniture. It fits perfectly in this corner of our bedroom. The chair is comfy and the desk is very sturdy. I love the pop of color in our room...
I discovered these pj's about a year ago and they are heavenly I tell you. They are Simply Vera Wang Notch Collar Fleece pajamas and are sold at Kohl's (one of my very favorite stores). They come in the cutest patterns and colors. I own two pairs but would love to buy myself another pair for Christmas...
And this was one of my absolute favorite purchases I made this year. I also got it for a steal at Kohl's as I had a 30% off coupon and Kohl's cash...
Let me tell you. It is THE softest and THE coziest and THE most comfortable comforter I have ever owned in my lifetime. I wrap myself up in this and it's off to dreamland for me. (I often find the kids wrapped up in it too!) I love, love, love it!!!
And speaking of dreamland...I really love these flannel sheets from Target. They are priced just right, are very pretty and super soft. I love when the colder weather is here and I can put the flannel sheets on all the beds. I bought white for Nicholas, snowflakes for me and Danny and some pretty Christmas patterns for the girls (the ones I bought last year are not shown below). I highly recommend them!
Do we see a pattern here? Hmmm....pj's, comforter, sheets. Yes, I like (and need) my sleep!!!
OK...let's switch gears, shall we? You know what Danny and I bought recently and love???
It really works!!! The kids don't love the scent of it but honestly...I would rather smell this stuff than the alternative! Trust me. It works and you will love it. We bought ours here. QVC has quite a variety to choose from and a video if you want to learn more about it!
And last but not least...I love, love, love my Kindle Fire. My kids and I are always fighting over this guy...and it's MINE!! But somehow I always seem to lose the battle.
We have Amazon Prime so we have access to thousands of free TV shows and movies. I love to curl up on the couch after a long day and pick a new movie to watch. I've recently watched two fabulous movies that I never would have watched without this little guy. I was also able to watch every episode of Downton Abbey...for free! Of course I can read all my favorite books too. I love how portable it is. And if you want to watch a movie in the car or somewhere without WiFi, you just download what you want to watch before you leave the house and voila! Easy! My girl love the games too. I can browse the web, check email and Facebook. It's the best and honestly...it is a steal at such a low price. (I have the one pictured above.) It has a beautiful picture and fantastic sound! I love to use my earbuds while watching a show to tune out everything...and everyone...around me. : )
I could go on and on with other things I love but these are the things that immediately came to mind. I hope you can enjoy some of these things too!



