I bought another Christmas village this year. Now we have two. I put them on the kid's bureaus at this time of year and they use them as nightlights. Since we only had one, we would alternate years. Now that we have two, they each have their own now...which makes for happy kids...
And Luke is back! Luke is our Elf on the Shelf...
And Gianna likes to write him notes. I love this one...
She was sick with strep throat right after Thanksgiving. : (
And this one...
One morning the kids found Luke trying to read a story "Go Dogs Go" to Gianna's plastic toy dogs...but the dogs must have gotten too excited and jumped all over poor Luke! When Luke wrote back that "yes...toys are alive" Gianna yelled "I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and jumped for joy!! : )
So today I will play my Christmas music and start wrapping an enormous pile of Christmas presents. Loving the season!!
