Thursday, August 13, 2015

Birthday Love

Today I felt so loved.  Mom, CeCe, Kerry, Kimmy, Ricky and Maureen all called to wish me a Happy Birthday...Ann, Christine, Sandy and Marcy sent me birthday messages...Patty had a birthday glass of wine with me...my boss called and gave me a gift certificate to a wonderful Italian restaurant...my office sent me flowers...and Danny and the kids were awesome today too.  Julia started my day with blueberry pancakes for breakfast and we finished the day at my favorite burger place...


Danny gave me these...



and Nicholas bought me these...



My kids know I have a tiny obsession with owls lately.  So look what they did! Julia drew this amazing picture!! She got her talent from her Nana for sure...


They surprised me with this beautiful picture. I absolutely love it!!!


Julia made this card for me (always way better than store bought)...


It made me cry...


and she made this one for me too...


Gianna painted this for me.  So good!!!  I have some artists for sure!


My birthday present from sister Kimmy...


Oh and Julia made this envelope for her card.  How creative is she?!?


Nicholas' sweet birthday card...




and Gianna's card made me cry too...


Instead of cake...I asked for apple pie.  Yummy!!!  Way better than cake in my opinion...


I really felt loved today.  Thank you!!!